Sunday, December 16, 2007

I was Tagged!

Ok, sorry it has taken so long Wendy,but here it goes.

4 Places I have worked

1. Deluxe Carpet Cleaning ( my very first job )
2. Great Clips ( through my senior year of high school and beauty school)
3.Kennedy Waite C.P.A (my dads office :)
4. Read America ( collections)

4 Places I have lived

1. California
2. Mesa
3. Gilbert
4. Queen Creek

4 Favorite T.V Shows

1. 24
2. Biggest Loser
3. Big Brother
4. American Idol ( After all the stupid auditions are done with)

4 Movies I want to see

1. Dan In Real Life
2. Mr. Magoriums Imporium
3. Becoming Jane
4. That one with Keri Russel (Felicity)

4 Favorite Foods

1. Chocolate
2. Southern ( bbq stuff)
3. Italian
4. American

4 Wierd Things About Me

1. I (; also) hate to clean!!! But enjoy a clean house.
2. Even though at times I would realy appreciate some alone time having my kids glued to me is almost like my own little security blanket.
3. Almost all of my closest friends are related to me :) It wasn't always this way ;)
4. I have a fear of almost every thing you could think of, I had alot to overcome and still feel like I do....If you dont believe me ask Wendy ;)


4 Places I Would Rather Be

1. Shopping
2. On a family vacation( and when I say Family I don't mean the whole Fuller Crew!!)
3. Seeing a movie in the theatre.....it has been to long
4. Disneyland? :)


Umm, I realy dont have friends on here that havent been tagged so I will leave it at that :)

4 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

yeah someonelse who hates to clean!!! i can bring the movie by on thursday when i come see you! how about that???!!!

Michelle Bebe said...

just a reminder we are coming over tomorrow! with nachoooooo!

Michelle Bebe said...

wow. i gotta stop commenting and just send an email!!!

hey i just wanted to see if you are coming to the potluck saturday morning??? check out my blog!

Matilda said...

POT!!!