Sunday, October 5, 2008

An update



OK. I have 17 pounds left to lose :)!!! I am so excited at how close I am to being done with the losing part. I love the gym! It is a chance to get a break from the kids and out of the house..lol! My best friend's sister took these pictures and I actually like them! I have never liked any pictures of me. My motivation and self confidence is higher than it has ever been and I feel Fabulous! If you didn't listen to the twilight song in my last post go listen it is amazing!!

12 comments:

Morris Mama said...

Well, you just look so lovely! Great job!

Missy said...

You look gorgeous in those picts! Congrats on getting closer to your goal, you inspire me to be better!

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

You look so beautiful Heather!! I am so proud of you! I know it is alot easier to pics when you feel good about your self!!~

AMBER said...

They look b-Utiful

Michelle McClure said...

okay you look AMAZING! I am so proud of you! i WANT your hair!

Fred and Meili said...

You are awesome! Love the pictures!

Teagan said...

you look fabulous!!
what gym do you go to?
we do have the same car-great gas mileage,huh?!!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

I love your hair! You look great! I'm so proud of you for having so much motivation!

Meredith

Teagan said...

hey, you still alive? You need to post girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Good job:) You look so cute!!

Jenni Sue said...

You look gorgeous! I'm so happy for you. Great job--you're almost there!

Kim Skinner said...

you're a hottie!