Friday, February 1, 2008

A Bad Day




This morning I drove down Ocotillo(where they are repairing the roads) to pick up my nephew so I could watch him for the day. When I got there to pick him up I saw this, sticky tar or something and a flat tire( the tire was much flatter than pictured) I had some errands to run mainly ones with drive-thrus so we had planned to go into town(yea, me and 3 kids) We met Ryan for lunch and then ran one more errand. We were headed home when I recieved this


Thats right, my first speeding ticket! Its not just your average speeding ticket either, I was speeding in a school zone....I didn't even realize I was in one either. I guess I was just so focused on 3 screaming kids and making it home without a blowout that I didn't notice. What a day and its not even close to being over .

5 comments:

Tami Ray said...

All I can hear in my head is the Chipmunks singing "I had a bad day" song in my head.....lol

Matilda said...

Yeah, Tami...that's exactly what I said to Heather when she told me all of this on the phone.

Hope today was better, little sister!

Fuller Family said...

Hehehe...Not the first time I have seen one of those..(not for a school zone)...but just a good ol' speeding ticket. Oh well, you live..you learn...and then you go on. Hope the ticket wasn't too expensive! Those school zone ones can be a killer!

Kim Skinner said...

Dang! That stinks.

Michelle Bebe said...

awww BUMMER!