Saturday, February 16, 2008

Moving....

For those of you that don't know, we are moving. We found a much more affordable house about 7 miles up the road from here. Ryan would like to be moved in by the first week in March but we will see what happens :} So far the front room is packed up and ready to go. I will be sad to leave this neighborhood and ward but I am also looking forward to less financial stress upon my hubby's back and tons more room in the new house.


I wanted to make sure I fit in the tub at the new house...LOL!! I guess so did my kids :)

7 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

You're doing better than I am ... Nothing is packed!LOL

Jenni Sue said...

congrats on the move! hope everything does smoothly...

Michelle Bebe said...

i am still sad...

that tub is ROOMY!

Kim Skinner said...

We are so sad you are moving! Good luck though! Financial stress is the worst so I hope this helps. Stay in touch! :)

Kim Skinner said...

And, please call us to help you!

daveandlisa said...

What's up? It's fun to see your blog. How fun to move to a new house. Not fun actually having to pack and unpack. Good luck and hopefully I'll see you next time we come

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

Hey you... did you get all moved yet? We did.... barely We both had the flu when we were moving... not fun! hope yours goes alot better!