Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our happenings

Well, there isn't to much going on around here lately.

Ryan is still in the middle of tax season and on top of that now has school 2 nights a week. I know he can hardly wait for the middle of April :)

Austin's birthday was yesterday, he is 3! All day I tried to get him to say 3 and he would only say 4. All night Ryan tried to get him to say 3 and he would still only say 4...it was pretty funny.

Brooklyn is really into making up her own songs, I love it! It is creative of her and I love to hear her little singing voice.

I have now lost 85 lbs! I am now on maintenance from my diet and am enjoying it very carefully :) It has been worth it in so many ways and will never be an issue of mine again!

We hope everyone is well and are missing lots of you right now!

8 comments:

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Holy cow Heather!! Yeah for the weight loss!! I know how good it feels to be healthy!! It is mucho work and worth all of it!! I think we need to go shopping for skinny clothes..yipeeeee;)

Glad to hear you guy's are doing okay! Happy Birthday Austin!!

Erin said...

WOW Heather! Congrats on the new weight. You have to tell me what you are doing, or what the diet is... me and my sister-in law are looking for something that will work! Talk to you soon!

Michelle Bebe said...

yeah congrats!!! i bet you look great!!! everytime i go to wal=mart i think, i should call heather....but then i think, no....she doesn't wanna go to wal-mart with me and my screaming kid...

i need to come see your house and have a play date or something!

Myron and Heather said...

Hey girl ! WOW! That is awsome on your weightloss. What are you doing?

It's so nice to be able to see you guys through our blogs ,but we really should get togethre more.

Happy Birthday Austin!!!

MichelleY said...

Sounds like things are going good for you guys. 85 pounds - that's AMAZING!!! Good job!

AMBER said...

If he has time that would be great, but we know he is very busy right now with tax season and all. Thanks :) We are going to add you on our friends list if that's alright.

Tairi said...

85 lbs! You are awesome. I am calling you this week!

Alli said...

You look great Heather! You are an inspiration for me! I would love to know how you lost the weight. That's awesome! Hope your family is doing well. Tell Brooklyn "Miss Allison" says Hi!