Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged! Favorite things around my house

Favorites around the house....

My favorite thing in the kitchen is the gas stove. I love how fast it works :)


My favorite thing in the family room is the fireplace that turns on right at the flip of a switch :)


My favorite thing in the living room is my elliptical machine....it's not supposed to be in there,but since it is!


My favorite thing in the laundry room is a cute piggy bank replica of a washing machine( for all the loose change I find in the laundry :)


My favorite thing in the loft is the T.V. and D.V.R


My favorite thing in my bedroom is my bed(king size of course :)


My favorite thing in my bathroom is My big bathtub with steps!


My most favorite thing about this house is that we have a playroom for the kids!!!!!


I tag, Matilda, Tami, Michelle and Michelle Y ( if they even read this :)

3 comments:

Matilda said...

Oh, gosh!! I didn't even realize you meant me when you typed "Matilda"!! How funnny!

Tami Ray said...

I read it, and I did it and all my answers were boring! So I didn't post it....lol

Tairi said...

COSTA?????! :)