Sunday, June 15, 2008

June 15th

Well, I haven't been in the mood to blog, but I know I need to.

Father's Day- Ryan is a great Dad, he loves to teach the kids new things and be so silly with them, he works very hard to make sure that our kids have everything they need and want. It is obvious by the look in their eyes that he means the world to them.


I love my Dad. Although he hasn't been able to be around much in the last few years he has been a great example to us. He is patient ,understanding and strong. I
know that he is always there for me if
I need him.
My father-in-law has also been great.
He is supportive and caring. He is always
able to put a smile on my face no matter
what's going on.
This day was also Carol's Birthday. I think of her everyday. her love for us
and her smile. I really miss her but I know she is happy where she is.
I am also grateful for my Step-Father
Ed. We are not that close but he is one of the sweetest men I know and goes great lengths to take good care of my Mother, and for that I am so grateful for him.


The Family pic. My Dad, Carol, me, Ryan, my Mom, Mom-in-law and Father-in law

No comments: