Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ruth's Chris Steak House......YUM!!






OK... I can never get the pictures in the order I want them so oh well. At least there is pictures to see :). For our 7 year anniversary (may 19Th) someone anonymously sent us a 100$ gift card to Ruth's Chris Steak house!! We had never been because it was so expensive so you can imagine what a treat this was for us. My bro-in-law and his wife also received one for their 6 year anniversary and wanted to go together, along with my sis-in-law and her husband. My sister came over with her 5year old son to watch Austin, Brooklyn and my nephew Hayden. It was great to have a fancy evening with all adults. Thanks big sis!! The pictures are of my stuffed chicken(best ever!), pecan crusted sweet potatoes( tasted better than candy) and banana cream pie. The food and company was great!

4 comments:

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Oh YUMMY my mouth is watering at the FOOD!! How are you? I havent heard from you in awhile?

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

I was just on your site and I realized I know the Tim and Leanna, they were inmy ward when I was 16. Tim and his brothers play softball with my stepdad. Small world! I hav always wanted to go to Ruth Chris Steak House... looks yummy!

Jenni Sue said...

Yum! What a great gift. I've always wanted to try that place. By the way, you look amazing!

Mallory said...

ok how do i get to look like you!? what are you, a size 6! you look amazing! i need help! :)