Monday, August 11, 2008

Austin's First Day of Preschool!




Today is Austin's first day of school! He was so excited and I was so nervous. He goes in the mornings from 8 to 10:30 5 days a week. Ryan and I dropped him off today and he was so excited I had to chase him down to say my goodbyes,that's when my eyes watered,I can't believe how big he is getting. He still feels like my baby. They grow so fast. LOL! On another note I am wishing Austin's teacher the best of luck! With my little monkey added to her group she will have her hands full ;)

4 comments:

Tami Ray said...

Such cute pictures. I am sure he will love getting out of the house and having his own thing to do. I am sure he will do wonderful in his everyday life from going to preschool and giving him that chance to learn from others. I am excited to see how much he progresses as time goes on.

Michelle Bebe said...

how fun, i am glad he liked school! you always wonder how they'll do! sounds like you're off to a fast start!

AMBER said...

Wow, Austin looks so cute! That is awesome that he is going to school now.

taytum said...

Good luck, teacher!!!! That is one busy boy, she'll love him though.