Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Date!!


So, last night Ryan and I were really needing some alone time,no friends and no kids.We thought about who we could get to take our monkeys last minute on a Saturday night...We really don't have much of a selection in the babysitting department,but thought we would see if my Mom would brave it and take BOTH kids. She agreed to give it a try and I reassured her that if it wasn't working she could call us and we would come get them. We went to a movie(i checked my phone repeatedly) made it throughout the movie with no phone calls! WHOO HOOO!Then we went to Carraba's and shared spaghetti...it was so good :) We got to my moms shortly after 11,she said that the kids had been fine and I was soooo relieved. Thanks mom!

3 comments:

Tairi said...

Ryan looks sooooo excited! haha. Costa always sounds good. I saw you called. I will call you in the morning!

Class and Sass said...

lol! He hates having his picture taken...thats actually an old one..it was taken on his birthday.

Tami Ray said...

So did he kiss you goodnight after the date? JK!