Monday, September 15, 2008

Saturday


This is my little brother Benson(with Brooky and Austin). We joined the gym that he works at and he is training us. I have been very excited about getting in shape,completely. My goals are to lose 25 more lbs and actually be able to say that I have some upper body strength.





After our first session at the gym we went to my nephew's 6Th birthday party in Chandler at Makutu's Island. That place is huge! I went everywhere the kids did, I was feeling some pain from the gym but climbing up nets and through tunnels and downs slides,it was fun and extremely painful.

4 comments:

taytum said...

I think you may waste away to nothing! I really should take a page from your book and try working out, but I hate it!

Missy said...

I remember Benson, it's been a LONG time! That's awesome that you are both taking time to go to the gym, something I should be doing too!

Teagan said...

hey hey... so fun, just added you to my favorites!

Eaton Family said...

I cant get over Benson. Look how big he is now! No seriously though I know that I have grown up, it is just hard for me to see that everyone else did too! I lov that he is a trainer, totally jealous! Where does he train at??