Thursday, April 30, 2009

We are home...




Well, the move went great! We are so thankful for all the help that we received. We have moved allot and out of all the moves this has been the best one...we have been here since Saturday and are almost completely settled in, I have even begun to decorate. I love decorating my home and I love antiques and heirlooms..that's right..old stuff..lol. This house has such a warm feeling we feel right at home. We will be painting the family room and starting on our garden this week..can't wait! Here are some pics of some of the decorating...not done just yet with all of it but as days go by I have more ideas and change things up.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks cute! Glad you're getting settled so quickly.

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

That looks great...I love decorating & old stuff too!!! It doesn't feel like home until the decorations are hung:)

Eaton Family said...

I cant not believe that you are already that unpacked and decorated! You are amazing! I think when we are ready to move I need to have you with me!