Wednesday, October 24, 2007

getting the hang of this!

Well, I think I still need some help with this page. How do I add contacts links on here so I can go straight to there page? How do I make my page not ugly?? LOL! Stuff like that. But here is I guess my first blog!

Ryan and I met when we were 18, we dated for 8 months and were engaged for 3 of that. I know what your thinking but we both knew it was right. We were married on May 19,2001 and he turned 19 on our honeymoon :) I remember waking up and making him breakfast thinking I am married and it is my hubbys b-day and HOLY CRAP! he is only 19!! LOL! We have both had a lot of growing up to do..still do but we are doing it together .


when I married Ryan not only did I get my one and only but I got this whole new family that was unlike any family I had ever met! From the first time Ryan brougt me home to meet them I have felt loved and a part of them. I have often found myself wishing that my family was more like his. I know that no matter what happens they are here for me to support and love All of them..Grandparents, Cousins, Aunts and Uncles, sis and bro -in laws! I am so blessed to have them all! Now we are a very close family but I am not saying there isnt ever any drama :) But thats life!



Ryan and I have also been blessed with our 2 children. We have not been able to concieve but that hasnt mattered so much because of the 2 monkeys that fell right into our laps! We have brooklyn. We got her when she was 2 and she will be 4 in January. She had a rough start but is doing great now! She is a girly girl, love s having her hair done and dressing cute. She is curious about everything and has a big open heart. She definately makes us feel loved. Then there is Austin. We have had him since he was born. He is 2 and will be 3 in March. He is as wild and crazy as they come! He has so much energy that it makes my head spin sometimes. He is adventurous and not scared of anything. He just like his sister has a big heart and is very loveable.


Well if I keep going I may not have anything to blog about ever again LOL!! sorry about how long this one is :)

1 comment:

Michelle Bebe said...

i love to hear about your family! preach on sista! hopefully one day there will be another Fuller baby. your first two are so dang cute!