Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Well, Over the weekend Austin caught some virus in his mouth that makes kids scream nonstop for the first 3 days and nights and they get some rash on their body. Let me just say I don't wish this on anybody the virus or the having to care for a child that has it! I felt horrible to find out that Wendy's(my sis-n-law) little boy Will has it :(. Aside from that we somewhat enjoyed the ward Trunk-o treat , Austin didn't wear his costume and there was just no way to force him to. He may not even be trick-or-treating tonight either.: ( It makes me sad because he is just so dang cute as a Shark. That picture is not the best but it was the longest he has been in the costume so I am still crossing my fingers for tonight :) Brooklyn is just the cutest fishy I have ever seen!! She has been so excited all month to tell people she is a fish for Halloween. We also got to carve pumpkins 2 times this year and the kids got to make and decorate Halloween cookies. Well, we hope to see people out tonight having a good and safe time :)

4 comments:

Fred and Meili said...

What cute costumes!

Class and Sass said...

Thanks :)

Michelle Bebe said...

A-dorable costumes! Sorry about little Austin! What the heck was that and is he okay now?

Fuller Family said...

blog is looking good, if only we knew what we were doing this would be so much easier!